Recruit For Good
Where business meets humanity
Specialising in NFP recruitment, donating 20% of all fees to client nominated NFPs. NFPs can nominate themselves, or one of their projects for the donation.
Recruit For Good also recruits for the 'for purpose" sector and the commercial sector.
Recruit For Good donates 20% of all fees to client nominated NFPs. NFPs can nominate themselves, or one of their projects for the donation.donating 20% of all recruitment fees to a NFP nominated by our client. As our client recruits staff they generate donations for their chosen NFP which assists them with:
● Attracting & retaining high calibre, highly engaged staff
● Generating positive publicity across the community
● Building trust & community goodwill
● Positioning as being ethical, trustworthy & community minded
● Creating an environment conducive to business growth
● Establishing competitive advantage
Recruit For Good is B Corp Certified as an ethical business and is a Social Traders Certified social enterprise - A recruitment agency that places people before profits, that operates with integrity, giving back to the community.
$71,891.00 in donations for Charity during COVID!Read more
Social Procurement Targets to meet for Victorian Government Projects?Read more
COVID-19 and the Role of Social EnterpriseRead more
Supporting HammondCare DarlinghurstRead more
Recruit for Good attains Social Traders CertificationRead more